Instructions

Hello, Second Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings abou your ORB on this blog. You must choose three different options from the "blogging optins" handout (on First Class). I am looking for your commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Boy In Striped Pajamas

William Butter
I Am Poem
The Boy in Striped Pajamas


I am a boy who was born in Berlin.
I am living in a 5 story house.
I am best friends with Karl, Daniel, and Martin.
I am related to my "Hopeless Case" little sister named Gretel.
I am being forced to move out of my beloved city Berlin because of my fathers job.
I am now living in a lonely isolated house that is only 3 stories called "Out-With".
I am very lonely and have no friends to play with at Out-With.
I am living beside a tall fence spread out for farther than I can see with people in striped pajamas on.
I am very confused and uneducated about the "jews" on the other side of the fence.
I am very bored and have decided to explore.
I am really excited when I found a friend sitting by the fence named Shmuell.
I am now best friends with Shmuell.
I am going to bring Shmuell food almost every day because he is so skinny.
I am sad that I lied about my friendship with Shmuell to Lieutenant Kotler.
I am forced to shave my head because my sister and I have gotten lice!
I am going to move back to Berlin with my sister and mother soon.
I am going to have a final explore to the other side of the fence to see what life is like where Shumell lives, and to try to find his Papa.
I am going to put on the striped pajamas to look similar to all of the other Jews.
I am now nowhere to be found, dead in the gas chambers, holding hands with my bestfriend Shumell.

No comments:

Post a Comment