Instructions

Hello, Second Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings abou your ORB on this blog. You must choose three different options from the "blogging optins" handout (on First Class). I am looking for your commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nineteen Minutes

I Am Peter Houghton

I am an unexpected murderer.
I wonder how my life would have been if I was born someone popular like Matt Royston instead of someone who gets beat up, made fun of everyday that everyone hates and pays no attention to.
I hear the screams of the victims and feel nothing.
I see Josie's face in my mind, and even though she didn't want to be my friend anymore, could never kill.
I want people to not make fun of me and to see me as who I am instead of a nerd with thick glasses.
I am an unexpected murder

I pretend my life is someone else's and I am just simply invisible.
I feel every moment I've had in Sterling has been absolute torture since day one
I touch my gun and feel instant power.
I worry that my mom and dad will never to talk to me again even though they haven't paid a speck of attention to my my whole life.
I cry because I need help and I feel that there is no one I can trust. I can't believe what I just did.
I am an unexpected murderer.

I understand that what I did to get back at everyone for bullying me all those years wasn't the best resort but I had to somehow get revenge.
I say that people should give me a chance and listen to me so they can hear my side of the story and why I murdered and injured all the people.
I dream that my actions will be forgotten and will fade away like fog.
I try to think of the happy times in my life but there I always draw a blank.
I hope that people can stop comparing me to my perfect straight-A- student brother Joey who is dead anyway.
I am I am an unexpected murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment