Instructions

Hello, Second Period!

For your ORB written assignment, I am requiring you to make three postings abou your ORB on this blog. You must choose three different options from the "blogging optins" handout (on First Class). I am looking for your commentary, which should make obvious why your ORB "educates your conscience."

Please, adhere to the expectations explained on the rubric (also on First Class).

Happy blogging!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Am Poem

I am a kid from Akron, Ohio.
I am living with my mother and going to friend's houses when she can't take care of me.
I am going to a school where nobody speaks to me.
I am playing basketball and I am being featured in Sports Illustrated.
I am winning state championships left and right.
I am losing my focus.
I am losing games.
I am pulling myself together.
I am winning again.
I am focused, dedicated and humble again.
I am drafted into the NBA out of high school.
I am playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
I am playing for the US Olympic Team.
I am throwing chalk into the air,
I am LeBron James.

No comments:

Post a Comment